Monday Sept. 25, 2017
1:00pm House Job Growth and Energy Affordability Policy and Finance Committee *
* Revised start time and agenda.
* The committee will adjourn promptly at 3:00 p.m.
Consideration of bills previously re-referred by the committee:
HF1005 (Garofalo) Commerce and Employment and Economic Development Departments number of deputy commissioners reduced, and current deputy commissioners allowed to serve until January 1, 2019.
HF1037 (Vogel) Legislative approval of housing incentives and allocations by the Metropolitan Council required.
HF1119 (Theis) Criminal penalties modified.
HF1202 (Garofalo) Labor and industry commissioner duties technical correction made.
HF1394 (Fenton) Dislocated worker program modified.
Investigation of economic outcomes and development programs within Minnesotan demographics.
- Department of Employment and Economic Development.
- Minnesota Council on Latino Affairs (Eric Armacanqui, Legislative and Policy Liaison).
- Comunidades Latinas Unidas en Servico (CLUES).
Click below to watch archive video of previous hearings and sessions.