Tuesday October 3, 2017
8:30 a.m. Legislative-Citizen Commission on Minnesota Resources
Room: 5 State Office Building
Chair: Sen. Bill Ingebrigtsen
1. Approve the minutes for September 26, 27, and 28, 2017
2. Members report potential conflicts of interest regarding today’s business
MS 116P.09 Subd 6 Conflict of interest. A commission member, technical advisory committee member, a peer review panelist, or an employee of the commission may not participate in or vote on a decision of the commission, technical advisory committee, or peer review panel relating to an organization in which the member, panelist, or employee has either a direct or indirect personal financial interest. While serving on the commission, technical advisory committee, or peer review panel, or being an employee of the commission, a person shall avoid any potential conflict of interest.
3. Environment and Natural Resources Trust Fund 2018 Proposal Presentations (FY19) –
Break for Lunch
4. Continue Environment and Natural Resources Trust Fund 2018 Proposal Presentations (FY19)
5. Other business (as needed)
- Next steps in the process
When there’s a live event going on, this is where you’ll see it.