Show starts about 40 minutes into the video. Just drag the playhead to the 40 minute mark.
Eleven Twin Cities changemakers take the stage at the historic Capri Theater for an evening of short, inspiring presentations. Encounter surprising stories of community-based innovation from a cross-section of emerging and established leaders — from architects to entrepreneurs, opera singers to chefs, teachers to arts organizers — all actively creating a better Twin Cities and world.
Read what people were saying using twitter or our liveblog.
Featuring presentations from:
• Amoke Kubat – Founder, Yo Mama! The Mothering Mothers Institute
• Austin Aho – Kindred Kitchen
• Daniel Klein – Founder & Host, The Perennial Plate
• Hamilton Bell – Program Director, St. Paul Promise Neighborhood
• Joseph Adamji & Students – Kitty Andersen Youth Science Center
• Laura Zabel – Executive Director, Springboard for the Arts
• Kurt McIntire – Graduate Research Assistant, St. Anthony Falls Laboratory
• Matt Olson – Co-founder, ROLU
• Mirelle Zacharis – Producer & Co-curator, No Assumption
• Scotty Reynolds & Mixed Precipitation
• Virajita Singh – Sr. Research Fellow, Center for Sustainable Building Research
More details: http://solutionstwincities.org/