What the FBI Left Behind By Bill Sorem | May 18, 2011 LikeTweet EmailPrint More More on Issues Subscribe to Issues Minneapolis, MN My 18, 2011. A press conference at the offices of the Anti-War Committee office today revealed an interesting remnant of the FBI raids on peace activists in Minneapolis and Chicago on September 24, 2010. They left copy of the the FBI SWAT team operational plan and the set of questions that was to be asked of the targets if any had agreed to talk to the FBI agents. These documents were discovered on April 30 in the home of Lindon Gawboy and Mick Kelly when they were searching through the file cabinets that had been ransacked by the FBI. The plans reveal that the agents were to assume Kelly and Gawboy armed and dangerous so the entered the home with machine guns and assault rifles. They battered down the door and then removed about 11 boxes of personal material, files, computers, cell phone and Kelly’s passport. The cell phone has been returned bu no other property including his passport. The “arsenal of weapons” the agents were told to expect was one rifle and one licensed hand gun. The targets of the raids were ordered to appear before the Federal Grand Jury in Chicago. All have declined to appear. Complete copies of the document are available at the Anti-War Committee web site. There were questions listed for each of the nine targets of the September 24, 2010 raids. Attorney Bruce Nestor said that these were the kind of questions that would be asked by a grand jury. None of those targeted by the raids agreed to answer any questions. Question sequences include: Do you have a “red” name? What is it? What’s the purposed of having a red name? Do you have a red name email account? What is it? What’s the purpose of having a red name email account? What did you do with the proceeds from the Revolutionary Lemonade Stand? What is your husband’s immigration status? Who is El Gordo? Did you ever meet with him in the United States? The teams were authorized to use deadly force if needed and there were two North Memorial Medics to deal with injured personnel. There has been no communication with the Chicago US District Attorney since January. It is not known if the grand jury is still in existence. However the subpoenas remain in effect until rescinded by the US Attorney. Previous story about embedded FBI Informant. Raid on Kelly/Gawboy home. Support this story and all the stories from The Uptake. Donate.